- Authors are invited to submit abstracts (in English)
- An abstract template is available to download from: abstract_template-mod
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed and will be based on originality, technical quality and presentation. Those accepted will appear in a journal which will be made available to delegates during the TechnoHeritage 2017 event.
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline date of December 31, 2016.
- Acceptance will be notified before January 9, 2017.
- Please send your abstracts to the following e-mail address email@example.com
- Authors of accepted abstracts are kindly invited to submit full versions of their papers for publication in an ebook which will be published by CRC Press/Balkema. The journal will be indexed in Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Web of Knowledge) and EIsevier’s SciVerse Scopus.
- Authors instructions are available on http://www.balkema.nl
- Please use the same title and authors as those in the approved abstract
- Full versions of papers must be submitted before the deadline of September 15, 2017. Please send the full paper and the consent publish form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The guidelines, the full paper template, the artwork instructions and the consent publish form are available to download.