- Academic participant * – Up to January 30, 2017 – 350€ / After January 30, 2017 – 400€
- Student – Up to January 30, 2017 – 250€ / After January 30, 2017 – 300€
- Accompanying person ** – 200 €
* Registration fees include: Conference attendance with coffee breaks and lunches, all conference materials (including delegate’s bag, Abstracts and the journal of selected papers), the Gala Dinner, and tours of both the city of Cadiz and the sherry bodega. The registration fees are limited to two communications (oral or poster) for each participant. The feed for additional communication is 50€.
** The registration fee for anyone accompanying a delegate includes coffee breaks and lunches, the Gala Dinner and tours of both the city of Cadiz and the sherry bodega. Undergraduate students who whish to attend without participating- 30 €
HOW TO PROCEED WITH YOUR PAYMENT
- Please do not forget to state the participant’s name when completing the bank transfer procedure and the Exact Name of the Account Holder: TechnoHeritage 2017
- Please send a copy of the bank transfer document to TechnoHeritage2017@uca.es
- Below you will find the information required to complete your payment. Payment should be made by bank transfer.
- Bank Account Details for the Bank Transfer
- Exact Name of the Account Holder: TechnoHeritage2017
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN): ES48 0049 4870 8529 1609 2739
- BIC (SWIFT code) (obligatory): BSCHESMM
- Bank Postal Adress
Banco Santander S.A, calle Columela 13, Dpdo, 11001-CÁDIZ ESPAÑA
VAT number ESQ-1132001-G
- In addition, the participants paying student fee must send a certificate from their University regarding to their enrolment as students to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There may be a refund of 75% of the registration fees until April 15, 2017.
- After April 15, 2017, fees will not be refundable.